Marketing/ Public Relations: marketing, business consulting, project development and management, website/ blog creation/ maintenance, social media outreach
Freelance Writer: columnist for Corpus Christi Caller Times, writer for NSIDE Magazineand TangiLifestyles Magazine, grant writing
404 Consulting is a Public Relations and Marketing firm specializing in business consulting and private and non-profit fundraising.
Client services include:
· Project creation, development, and management
· Creation of media and PR materials for businesses
· Serving as a liaison between client and community partners to promote development initiatives for client
· Major donor identification and solicitation
· Creation and maintenance of donor databases
· Event planning
· Grant Writing
· Social media outreach
April 2010- July 2012: Development Specialist, American Heart Association
· Raising $130, 000 a year from auction revenue through recruitment of auction committee, preparation and maintenance of data, and direct solicitation from donors
· Raising $70,000 a year from Heart Walk “walker” donations. This involves recruitment of companies and team captains within those companies, training “walkers” to fundraise, and motivating them to achieve their fundraising goals.
· Raising $50,000 a year from foundations. This involves identifying prospective foundations, completing grant applications, and executing the projects funded by the grants.
· Organizing and executing event logistics for all three American Heart Association events: Heart Ball, Go Red for Women luncheon, and Heart Walk
· Preparation of all press materials and other print materials for events, including auction catalogues, invitations, etc.
· Maintenance of Heart Walk, Go Red for Women, and Heart Ball websites
· Quarterly Board Meetings
English I and English V teacher, Mount Carmel Academy, New Orleans, LA
English V Level Coordinator, responsible for setting curriculum and faculty management to ensure curriculum standards were met
Moral Theology Teacher, Dominican High School, New Orleans, LA
Strong interpersonal, management, and organizational skills as well as presentation skills.
English Major, Journalism Minor